We are seeking to appoint an experienced
(or MANAGEMENT COUPLE)
to maintain the current day-to-day operations of the restaurant. The position will require a fundamentally hands-on approach in addressing the holistic range of tasks relevant to operating a small business.
The position would be most aptly described as equating with that of a restaurant 'owner operator' .
The key duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing, Training and Rostering of Staff
- Stock Rotation, Ordering and Purchasing
- Monitoring Operating Labour Percentages
- Daily Trading Reconciliation and Cash Handling
- Communicating with the Kitchen
- Function Coordination & Sales
- Driving Revenue
- Customer Service
The required skills, experience and attributes for this position include:
- Experience in a similar Restaurant Management capacity, or in lieu of a career minded applicant with a particularly high level of ambition and motivation in Hospitality would be also considered.
- Sound Wine Knowledge and Cocktail Bar experience
- POS terminal experience
- Sales & Marketing expertise
- Working knowledge of Social Media
- Appropriate personal presentation with a professional, amiable demeanor
- Able to appropriately address Customer Service issues and concerns
- Able to work well with speed and efficiency under pressure
- Current Driver's License
An industry competitive salary ($60-$65k) will be offered by negotiation, to the main applicant.
Relocation assistance and other ongoing benefits may apply in turn.
The position could suit a person with long term restaurateur ambitions.
Emerald (pop 15,000) is serviced by an airport with frequent daily flights ex Brisbane.
The township offers a relaxed regional lifestyle with all the conveniences of shops, restaurants, cinema, hospital, schools, golf course, public pool, racecourse and very affordable housing.
Applications containing a current resume together with relevant work related references contactable by email and telephone may be forwarded to email@example.com
Interested parties seeking additional preliminary information or wishing to discuss this opportunity may be further assisted by providing a call back number to the email address above.